So I skipped my Weekly Wishes last week. I was also largely unsuccessful in completing my goals for that week. I apologize for that!
The previous week’s wishes were as follows:
- Be thankful: I’ve been trying to focus on this a lot lately- not just for a week.
- Post twice this week: Didn’t do well on this point either. I opted to focus on family rather than posting. Hope you’ll all forgive me!
- Start new training program: Now this did happen! I’ve been working on my new program and keeping on top of my regime and it’s been awesome!
This week’s goals will be:
- Get Christmas Decorations Up: I hope to get a tree as well, on my trip back to NYC but if that doesn’t happen it’ll be ok- either way I’m getting some sort of decorations up- it’s time to be festive! (I’ve started putting up decorations at my mom’s house while she’s at work today)
- FINISH CLASSES!: Woo hoo- last week of classes! I’m excited- time to finish up strong and be done for the semester!
- Organize the Apartment: I’d been working on this slowly when I was there- going through boxes I had brought up and trying to tidy things up in general. Being back in Maryland I’ve been making similar progress here (as I go through boxes to bring to NYC etc). I was able to donate several boxes of stuff on Saturday- woo hoo! Time to keep it up!